- Contact Us
- Store Policies
Brystar Tools Return Policy
- All returns must be properly boxed before they are returned.
- As stated in the Return Policy, when returning an item for credit, a 25% restocking fee will be charged to your account. This policy also applies to shipments that are refused and returned only after the item has been shipped. If the item has not been shipped or a shipping ticket printed then we will cancel the order and return 100% of your money.
- All cancellations after shipment are subject to a 25% (of total invoiced order) cancellation fee. Return shipping of the product is not refundable.
- Any shipment received in conditions other than brand new will be charged 50% restocking fee of the total amount.
- The customer is liable for all shipping costs when returning or exchanging an item to Brystar Tools unless the product has been damaged during shipping. This policy also applies to warranty returns.
- It's the customer's responsibility to report any damages/shortages within 48 hours of receiving the product. No claims will be accepted after 48 hours.
- No returns will be accepted without authorization from Brystar Tools. Once Authorization is approved, the customer will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization number or RMA number.
- The Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA is valid for 30 days. After the 30 day time limit, the RMA remains invalid.
- There are no returns on used or damaged products other than freight related damages.
- The purchase price is final at time of sale.
Ordering & Shipping Information
By Submitting An Online or Phone Order You Have Agreed To All Terms and Conditions Listed.
If this Order has not shipped and you decide to cancel a full refund will be gladly given. However any Order Cancelled or Refused after it has been shipped will have all restocking and freight charges deducted from any credit issued.
Item Damaged In Shipment?
In the rare case of a damaged shipment, please note any irregularities on the Bill of Lading. Box holes, dents, tears, etc. should be noted on the form the driver gives you to sign when you are accepting delivery. If you sign for a package and DO NOT note any irregularities there is little Brystar Tools or the Manufacturer can do.
If you open the package and there is hidden damage you have 15 days to contact the delivering Freight Line. And please also hold on to the original containers and packing for the inspectors.
If severe damage is present please refuse shipment and call Brystar Tools.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase Please Call First!
Please Do Not cancel your order with your credit card company, this will only delay any refund or credit due!
Instead Contact a Sales Representative @ 1-252-344-2309
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING ORDER
- Allow 7 - 14 days delivery on standard shipments
- Your Credit Card will be charged in full at the time the order is processed.
- Any Orders Cancelled prior to shipping will be credited back in full, no questions asked.
- Any Orders Cancelled after the merchandise has shipped will be subject to a 25% restock charge and the customer is responsible for returning all merchandise to the appropriate warehouse. All packaging must be in original and sellable condition any alterations to original packaging may result in additional charges above the 25% restocking charge. (Example: Items returned in a box other than the original packaging, it makes it impossible to sell as new merchandise)
- Any Order that has VISIBLE DAMAGE must be refused. Please notify the sales department of this refusal and we will reship your order in a timely manner. If an item has "Hidden Damage", no problem, please call our sales department and we will handle the problem here.
- Many items have a "FREE FREIGHT" status, however this DOES NOT INCLUDE Residential, Tailgate, Re-Delivery or any other additional service that a commercial freight carrier may offer. Any additional services offered by a commercial freight carrier as listed above are the sole responsibility of the customer receiving the shipment. These services can be arrainged in advance, however the cost associated with them are collected C.O.D. by the delivering freight line. "FREE FREIGHT" as indicated on the Brystar Tools site is considered "Curb Side Delivery Only" to one location. It is therefore understood that the customer receiving his/her shipment must have the means of removing the merchandise off the back of a commercial freight truck. There is always an option that the customer may retrieve his/her shipment from a local freight terminal at no additional charge. The location of this terminal may vary. If you have any questions please call 252-344-2309 and ask one of our helpful salespersons.
- "FREE FREIGHT" Does not include ANY Next Day or Second Day AIR Shipments. These shipments are available for items weighting less than 60 lbs at an additional cost.
- "FREE UPS SHIPPING" as offered on some items does not include ANY UPS Next Day Air or UPS Second Day Air Shipments. These shipments are available at an additional cost and must be asked for by email or phone, if needed.
- All "FREE FREIGHT" is limited to the Continental US only. Any shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or any foreign locations does not receive "FREE FREIGHT". We will however, deliver to any freight forwarder or shipping point within the continental US at no additional cost if the items has "FREE FREIGHT" Status.
It is understood that proceeding with this order you have read and agreed with the statement above. These Terms and Conditions are stated here so you will have a good understanding of what to expect. Please feel free to contact us anytime. Our business hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Give us a call @ 252-344-2309 .
Truck Deliveries - (Does Not Apply to UPS Deliveries)
Commercial Truck Freight Lines offer what is termed “Curbed Side Delivery” which means it is the responsibility for the customer who is receiving the shipment to have the means to unload what ever is being delivered. An example of this would be a forklift or loading dock for items that can not be lifted off by hand. FREE FREIGHT according to our web site is where Brystar Tools pays all inland freight charges; however, we do not pay for any Residential, Tail-Gate, Change of Address or any additional charges that might be accrued by services other than the basic freight delivery.
Brystar Tools can request that the delivering freight line call our customer prior to delivery to make additional arrangements. Please note it is not the responsibility of Brystar Tools to contact customers with delivery information; we do this as a courtesy. Any customers wanting the delivering PRO number from the freight line should call Brystar Tools @ 252-344-2309 and one will be provided. Any costs for these additional services (Tailgate, Residential, etc) are the customer’s responsibility.
The three options available for truck deliveries are the following:
Business Deliveries - No additional charges will be incurred as long as there is a forklift or dock where the merchandise can de offloaded from the tractor trailer. If you require "Tailgate Service" you could be charged for that service; Brystar Tools is not responsible for that charge. Tailgate Charges may vary. Our experience is that “Tailgate Charges Deliveries” to a business usually run about $30.00 - $60.00; however, it could be higher.
Residential Deliveries – Commercial Freight Lines have the right to charge an additional fee over the basic freight charge (Brystar Tools pays for basic freight deliveries) for Residential Deliveries with or without tailgate service. This fee is an additional charge imposed by the freight line and Brystar Tools is not responsible for these charges. You can arrange this additional service with the freight line and pay them directly. Residential/Tailgate Charges may vary. Our experience is that “Tailgate Charges Deliveries” to a business usually run about $50.00; however, it could be higher.
Terminal Pick Up – We have found that this is a good alternative if you choose not to have your shipment sent to a residential address or the business location. This allows some leeway to you as far as your time since many terminals have extended hours and some are even open on the weekend. Brystar Tools can provide you with a local terminal phone number and you can arrange to have your order ready at their dock.
Brystar Tools requests that you consider one of the above mentioned deliveries means prior to placing an order; this reduces confusion and frustration when trying to receive your order. If you order online please indicate in the comments field when delivery means you would like to use.