The Altiissimo Electronic Height Gage is innovative, easy-to-use, and loaded with Starrett-exclusive functions that allow you to easily program measuring routines that run smoothly and reliably. The Starrett Altissimo is a revolutionary new measuring instrument. It combines the simplicity and eaase-of-use of mid-priced height gages with the features and performance of high-end height gages. It is an easy to use height gage with a dynamic probe that allows both point and scanning measurements. It provides direct calculations of Heights, Centers, Diameters, Max, Min and TIR as well as Distance Between Points and Distance to Last Feature. The Altissimo can aslo be used for Scribing.
- Hot key allows you to select measuring results on the fly
- 0-24" Measuring Range
- Smart probe that can measure I.D. or O.D. without attachments
- Electronically adjusted probe force
- Large, easy-to-read interactive LCD with unique scanning meter for monitoring probe position
- Electronically adjustable beeper volume
- Bold screen icons indicate the current routine
- Three electronically adjustable resolutions
- Retains the last calibrated diameter of the measuring probe, even after the gage is shut down
- Dynamic bi-directional probing with point and scan modes
- Easy operation with speed wheel, which also has fine-adjust feature
- Locking mechanism for scribing
- Five measurement modes: (ID/OD, Center, TIR, Max/Min, Continuous Display)
- Instant inch/millimeter conversion
- Two selectable Datums and Preset
- Auto Power Off after two hours with retention of probe calibration
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries with 100 hours of continuous life
- Optional probe kit features a variety of probes for many applications
- RS232 data output port.
- Works well with Starrett Datasure Wireless Data Collection Systems
- Range (in) 0 - 24"
- Range (mm) 0 - 600mm
- Resolution (in) .0001"/.0005"/.001"
- Resolution (mm) .002mm/.01mm/.02mm
- Accuracy (in) .0003"
- Accuracy (mm) .008mm
Starrett Altissimo 2000-24 User Manual
1. Height Gage
3. Probe Holder
4. Calibration Block
5. Wall Mounted AC Adapter/Battery Charger
6. Operation Manual
7. Report- a Letter of Certification is supplied.